Auto Tech, Tucson AZ
Danny is a hardworking do it all auto technician who is ASE certified and looking to build a career in the automotive field.
Laborer, Tucson AZ
Santo has a wealth of experience in landscaping and construction labor, and is passionate about working with his hands
Warehouse Specialist, Tucson AZ
Jesus has worked in many warehouse and labor positions, including assembly, shipping, and customer service.
Customer Service Specialist, Tucson AZ
John has over a decade of experience in customer service and restaurant positions.
Construction Manager, Tucson AZ
Matthew has leadership experience in the construction field
General Laborer, Tucson AZ
Gonzalo has experience all across the construction field
Recovery Support Specialist, Tucson AZ
Chrystal has years of customer service experience and is passionate about helping people in their recovery.
Sales Specialist, Tucson AZ
Kevin has years of customer service and sales experience, as well as some in construction and demolition
Administrative Assistant, Tucson AZ
Cynthia has years of face to face customer service experience
Healthcare Worker, Tucson AZ
Rashan has expereince as a phlebotomist, and enjoys helping people
Biologist, Tucson AZ
Mario has a variety of experiences as well as a bachelors degree in biology
Retail Specialist, Tucson AZ
Elizabeth has experience in customer service, retail and administrative work
Caregiver, Tucson AZ
Barbra enjoys helping people and has experience with customer service and caregiving
Powder Coater, Tucson AZ
Thomas has experience with powdercoating and warehouse production work
Welding Assistant, Tucson AZ
Tyreek has experience in warehouses, caregiving and as a welding assistant
Tips for self-filming:
- Use a computer with webcam first if possible before using a phone
- Be sure your camera on the computer or phone is at eye level
- Choose a quiet environment for filming your video
- Never set up with a window or bright light behind you. Try to face the window or light sources so your face is well lit
- When using your phone be sure to hold it horizontal (landscape), not vertical (portrait)
- Your video should be 1-2 minutes
- Include the following:
- What work-related skills and traits do you have?
- What past work experience do you have? Feel free to also speak to education, training, or volunteer experience, if applicable.
- How have you overcome adversity in your life and how has this helped you become a better employee?