Computer Programer, Tucson AZ
Melvin is an Army veteran who has experience
in construction, computer work and engineering.
Tips for self-filming:
- Use a computer with webcam first if possible before using a phone
- Be sure your camera on the computer or phone is at eye level
- Choose a quiet environment for filming your video
- Never set up with a window or bright light behind you. Try to face the window or light sources so your face is well lit
- When using your phone be sure to hold it horizontal (landscape), not vertical (portrait)
- Your video should be 1-2 minutes
- Include the following:
- What work-related skills and traits do you have?
- What past work experience do you have? Feel free to also speak to education, training, or volunteer experience, if applicable.
- How have you overcome adversity in your life and how has this helped you become a better employee?